Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bright Buys

Hello fashionistas!
I'm not even going to comment on my lack of blogging activity..
Sorry.

Yesterday I went shopping with some family and friends and picked up some bright buys. Not bright as in "woah what a genius purchase", but bright as in "WHAM BAM COLOR." 

I had a gift card from Forever 21 that I received back in December for my birthday, so I decided that it was time to spend it. I tried on a few things, but once this dress was on I knew I had to take it home with me! 


I had not tried the hi-lo trend, but I'm glad I did! This dress hits at a great spot in the front and in the back. Not too short and not too long. I also love the bright purple with gold accents. 


I ventured into JCP and came across this bright neon-ish yellow button up Worthington top. I decided to try it on and I surprisingly liked it! I'm not normally a fan of yellow (much less neon yellow), but it really popped against my skin. It was only a mere $10, so I knew it had to come home with me. 


I plan on pairing this with jeans (or black pants), heels, and a bright pink lip. 


Have you guys made any new clothing purchases? 
I think I'm going to wear the dress to a concert I'm going to next Friday. 
Will keep you guys updated!

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO