Thursday, May 23, 2013

Beauty Buys

Hello fashionistas!
I'm writing a quick post before I start studying for my second AICE psych exam (just a test for college credit, you know, no big deal... #sarcasm). Sorry for being a flighty blogger again; the last push for exams and prepping is CRAZY. I feel like I come home, go to the gym, shower, and study/do homework every single night. Probably because that is what I've been doing. 

I went to Sephora last weekend and I picked up a few new things. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Ribbon Hair Ties

I got these hair ties because they are super stretchy elastic bands that don't crease your hair or break it!  With all the time I've been spending at the gym with my hair in a ponytail I needed these! You get eight of them for $8.50. Also they come with glittery ones... Need I say more? 


My mom bought me this St. Tropez self tanner and the accompanying mitt. I'm really excited to use this because I have heard the rave reviews about it! I'm going to try it tonight. Will report back on how I feel about it. 


My aunt surprised me by buying all of this Jonathan Dirt products. They smell like almonds and basically leave me sniffing my hair all day long (obviously on the sly.. I don't want to look weird). 
The Dirt Shine and Define Creme works great after curling hair. 
I like the Dry Dirt Texturizing Spray because it helps give my hair a nice volume with a good hold that lasts all day. I have yet to try the other two products, but look forward to using them. 

Hope you all are doing fabulously! 
I'm off to bed to get some rest before my big exam tomorrow; my friend came over and we studied for a few hours, so all I need now is sleep! 

XXOO

Savannah



1 comment:

  1. I enjoy, result in I discοvеred just what I used tо be taking a looκ foг.
    You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    my web blog :: chatroulete

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO