Wednesday, July 31, 2013

This Week's Top 5 Workout Jams #2

Hello fashionistas! 
I'm home from the lovely island of St. John and I thought it would be a great time to whip out a blog post. 
I wanted to share another five songs that I'm currently loving on my workout playlist. 
If you missed my last post you can see what I was jammin' to the other week by clicking here!


1.) Jumpin' Jumpin' by Destiny's Child. 
This song is an oldie but a goodie! I love the fast paced, catchy lyrics! 


2.) Drop It Low by Ester Dean featuring Chris Brown
I have to admit.. I bought the soundtrack from the Bling Ring movie. I like the beat of this song. It makes me feel so sassy. This is one of my favorite songs to do squats and lunges to. 


3.) Show Me How You Burlesque from the Burlesque movie soundtrack.
Christina can beltttttt those notes out! This song is so powerful and makes me feel like I can keep moving and grooving all night long! 



4.) Undo It by Carrie Underwood
This songs starts out slightly slow, but quickly picks up. The lines are SO catchy. My mom and I have been singing this the past couple of days. I dare you to listen to and not have it stuck in your head! 


5.) Love Sex Magic by Ciara featuring Justin Timberlake 
I like this song for when I'm doing ab moves. I love me some Justin! 


I cannot wait to share my vacation photos with you all. I had an amazing time! 
Tonight I plan on working on my blog header and reading a book for school. I have many assignments to do.. Yey... Will slowly but surely get them done in the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow I have to unpack my luggage. I also plan on cleaning out my closet. 

Hope you all are well!

XXOO

Savannah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO