Friday, August 2, 2013

Island Print

Hello fashionistas!
First off I wanted to tell you guys that I finally am done updating the layout of the ole blog. I liked how it looked, but my header was filled with pictures circa LAST YEAR. I figured out how to do it on my own and made it happen! All the images in the header are things that have been on this blog. I added some new links on the side of my blog for Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter. Check those out if you guys are not already following me!

Anyways, onto the real post. Here is what I wore on my last day of vacation/traveling back home. All photos were taken on our balcony. Ughhh I want to go back. Vacation pictures post will probably be up sometime this weekend! 



Top: Loft Jeans: Gloria Vanderbilt (I got them at costco the last time I was there because who can pass up $15 dollar pants?) Shoes: Aerosoles Rings: Larimar ring (blue stone) is from a local store on the island and the other is from Forever 21 

I wanted to wear something comfortable to travel back home in because we had to take a ferry back to St. Thomas, then go on a taxi ride from hell, then a plane ride. Oh, and a five hour drive back home from the Fort Lauderdale airport. We left the island on the ferry at noon and did not get home until 1 AM. Longgggg day. This top really struck me as a good buy for this vacation because of the bright colors, interesting print, and light material. I paired it with dark wash jeans and my  black flats with tan braiding. Comfortable and cute! When I was cold on the plane I added a bright green cardigan to keep warm. 


Rings up close. I had a gel mani, sorry I don't know the name of the polish. Pretty sure the brand was CND. 


I made my mom braid my top layer back and then she twisted it up in a clip. 


I threw on a bit of powder, blush, and a touch of bronzer for face makeup. All I had on my eyes was mascara. Rockin' that simple makeup. 

And just for laughs here is my morning text convo with the bestie, Lily. 
Obviously important. 

I'm off to go get a workout in! Today/tonight I'm volunteering at an art gallery. 
Sunday my mom, Lily, and I are leaving to go to a Matchbox 20 and Goo Goo Dolls concert. Very excited! 

Hope all is well!

XXOO

Savannah


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your vacation looks amazing! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute and that ring is awesome. Nice photos.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! maybe can we follow each other?let me know <3 http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Going to go look at your site!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Omg I love your hair this way! So cute. I don't know much of anything about St. John but it looks absolutely breathtaking- that's exactly how I felt when we went to Maui a couple years ago. Hope you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! It was really easy to do. St. John was amazing- I still need to post all my pictures on here!
      xxx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO