Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Black and Gold

Hello fashionistas!
This week has been nonstop and it is only Tuesday! I have had a few tests/quizzes these past two days and I feel like I have been going nonstop. I wanted to post a simple outfit that I wore out Friday night.


Top: H&M Jeans: Marshalls Shoes: Kohl's Necklaces: Forever 21, my mom, and my grandma Earrings: my mom Purse: Steve Madden (Marhsalls) 

You all might recognize this get up from my last post . I am a big fan of dressing up t-shirts with your accessories. I kept my look neutral with tan boots and accented with pops of gold. Many girls woo over "arm parties", but I am an enthusiast for "neck parties". All you have to do is grab a few necklaces in varying lengths and textures and layer them on. I think that it looks best when done with a basic background, like a little black tee. I accidentally   purposefully matched my gold chain bag to this outfit. Or maybe I just didn't put my bag down during outfit pictures.. You'll never know. 


I stuck with pretty neutral makeup because I was running out of time to get to dinner! Just face makeup, a few coats of mascara, and pale pink gloss. The hair was au naturale. Pretty simple! 

Do you guys have any signature styles that instantly dress up a basic look? Let me know! I love good, quick fashion tips! 

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah




4 comments:

  1. Ha, love the "neck party." I tend to gravitate towards shoes and accessories with little gold details on them, since that seems to dress up a bag or shoes without being too much. I have a pair of Coach flats with the gold buckle on them- love that they add a little extra to my plainer outfits!

    This is the week I have most of my midterms, so OMG I feel the craziness right with you. Can't wait until Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fancy flats really do glam up simple ensembles! Thanks, Steph!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit - comfy but cute :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO