Friday, October 25, 2013

Sweatshirt Bling

Hello fashionistas!
Today has been a blissful day off from school. I spent my day off with my best friend, doing a bit of studying, and working out. I want to share an outfit that I wore in the beginning of the week. 


Top: Loft Jeans: Loft Shoes: Target Bracelet: Forever 21 Earrings: gift

These are the jeans that I purchased last weekend when Loft was having a killer sale. Being a mere 5'2'' I have to buy petite jeans and the Loft always seems to have what I need. Some of the best jeans I have ever bought! I paired these jeans with a short sleeve sweatshirt material that has a blinged out neckline. I really like meshing the ease of the shirt with the some sparkle! I added leopard heels for a pop of pattern. I tied in more bling with a flower, metal cuff bracelet. 


I used a few Urban Decay shadows for a gold/brown eye with a pop of eggplant on the upper and lower lash lines. I used Rimmel London's Airy Fairy lipstick with a dark plum colored gloss on top. 
I ran a straightener over my hair because it was slightly wet when I went to bed and it had a few bumps and lumps. 

Tonight I am going out to dinner with the best friend and our mommas. We are then going to a corn maze! Cannot wait to wander around aimlessly and eat tasty fall snacks. 

I hope you all have fabulous weekend plans! 

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah



2 comments:

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO