Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Homecoming 2013

Hello fashionistas!
Last weekend was my homecoming dance. I attended homecoming my sophomore year and decided that I wanted to do it for my senior year. I'm not big on the dance aspect of homecoming, I'm much more into getting ready, taking pictures, and going out for a fancy dinner! 



This is the lovely group of girls that I went with. The girl to the right of me and the girl on the opposite end are both foreign exchange students and had never been to a dance before! 



We decided to break up and do a few trio shots. I did Lily and Jenna's makeup. Getting ready and doing everyone's makeup is my favorite part! 


Jenna and I casually posing on the stairs. My dress is from JCP and Jenna's is from JCP, but she purchased it over the summer. 


Lily and I both rocking LBDs. Her dress is from Forever 21. 


I thought that Lily looked GORGEOUS. The draping on the top of the dress was very flattering.


Sorry for the grainy picture quality. We didn't get many good photos because the sun set very quickly. 


I went with a gold and bronzed eye and red lips. My mom put my hair in rollers and ran her fingers through it for a tousled look. 

I'm glad we went, but the dance itself was very lame. Or maybe I'm just getting older, but I recall not enjoying the dance back when I was a sophomore. 

Have you guys gone to any events that gave you a reason to get all dolled up? Am I the only one who loves dressing up? I know I cannot be alone!

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah














8 comments:

  1. lovely! very pretty dress
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg yay, so happy you went with this dress (even though the other one was cute, too)! You look gorgeous! I'm glad you had a great time, but I remember also not really loving the "dance" part of high school dances. I was just always too shy and awkward to go up and dance with the guys I liked, LOL.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'm just not really into dancing in front of a bunch of people! Thanks, Stephanie!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Amazing pics! beautiful girls! ;)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO