Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sweater Weather

Hello fashionistas!
I'm so sorry for the absence of new posts. This break has been BUSY. On Wednesday I went to the gym for a few hours, got a pedicure and a manicure, and went shopping. Thursday was Thanksgiving and I spent most of the day with my family and that night I spent a few hours with some of my friends. Yesterday I managed to hit the gym that morning and then run home to shower and change to grab lunch with a friend who was in town. After that I went out with the best friend and did a little Black Friday shopping. I didn't buy much, just two skirts and a pair of tights. Last night I went to a last minute basketball game. This morning I'm going to a football game and I am hurriedly typing out a post to fill out my little corner of the web. 



Sweater: Kohl's Jeans: Loft Necklace: Loft Outlet Boots: DSW Earrings: Forever 21 

I had not been shopping at Kohl's in a long time, but when I saw this sweater there I knew I had to have it. The material is so soft and the little dot texture on it makes it a unique sweater. I know this will get a lot of wear this winter. The Florida weather has been so bipolar lately; one minute it's 60 degrees and the next morning it is 85! I added a chunky silver necklace to add some shine to my ensemble. I kept my legs warm with some black boots.



I had my mom help me hot roller my hair because I was not in the mood for my hair to be straight like it normally is. I did a brown smokey eye and added Milani Berry Rich lipstick on my lips for a pop of rich color. 

I hope you all have been having a great week and enjoy your weekend! Tomorrow I am volunteering in the morning and then will be working away on school assignments and projects that I have put off. Have no fear, it will all get accomplished tomorrow.

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah





1 comment:

  1. Berry Rich is gorgeous! You fuel my love for bright, berry shades of lipstick (and it's already bad enough, LOL)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO