Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Senior Prom Glitz and Glam

Hello fashionistas!
I'm a little behind on posting this, but I wanted to share my prom pictures with you all. 

I was unsure as to whether or not I would be attending prom, but much convincing from my friends led me to attend. I waited until three weeks before to decide whether or not I was going, so I knew that I couldn't go to Dillard's for a dress because I would end up in the same thing as ten other girls. I went to a vintage shop downtown Saint Augustine and fell in love with the very first dress I tried on. It is straight out of the seventies and didn't need any alterations. My shoes are Guess from DSW and my clutch is also from DSW. I borrowed my earrings from a friend. 







I love my girls! To the left of me is Victoria, you all know Lily, and next to Lily is Asia. 





We had a really nice sunset happening while we took pictures! 





I'm actually really glad that I went with all of my friends. They make me laugh and make me so happy. Plus, getting all glammed up is always fun!

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing in every picture! Love the dress you picked out- it looks great paired with those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wanted shoes that fit with the seventies vibe!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. LOVELY! Wow, I love the pictures and your beautiful dress! You are simply glowing!!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO