Thursday, June 12, 2014

Start of Summer

Hello fashionistas!
Yesterday I took my last exam of my high school career. I may have graduated almost two weeks ago, but I still had to go back for four AICE (college program) exams. Here are a few snaps of what I've been up to since summer began.



Airplane selfies. 

My mom's brother and his son came into Florida to visit for a few days. The two of them are in the middle of getting their pilot's license and wanted to go take a lesson. My sister and I got to go with them. The shock of the day was that I got to fly the plane! It was super cool to fly over downtown Jacksonville and the ocean. 


My girl Victoria and I have spent a ridiculous amount of time hanging out at the gym and engaging in all sorts of shenanigans. 


My mom and I went out for brunch last weekend at this place called Metro Diner. It's been featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. I got hallah bread stuffed with bananas and cream cheese with a blueberry/strawberry compote on the side. Beyond delicious. 


Here is one of the many workouts that Victoria and I have been doing. This is super intense and killer in the muggy FL heat. This was followed up with 30 minutes of Zumba.


My girl Asia and I grabbed lunch and frozen yogurt the other day. 

For my summer job I'm nannying part time for a a few different families. This is a perfect fit for me because I love kids! 

I'm really looking forward to making the most out of this summer with all of my girls! 
I've got a review to post later this week and I definitely wanted to share some graduation photos with you all!

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah




3 comments:

  1. You're just graduating high school? Oh the memories :) Looks like you're having a great summer thus far! Nannying is the perfect part-time gig for the summer -- you can have fun with all of the kids ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope nannying will be fun! Thanks for commenting (:
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sunglasses are getting me close ! ! !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO