Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dorfman Pacific Cappelli Pack a Hat Review

Hello fashionistas!
I'm here today with a wonderful hat from Dorfman Pacific to share with you all!
 This item is called the Cappelli Pack a Hat.

The hat comes folded up in a cute, handy striped clutch. The clutch helps keep you from losing the hat and able to take the hat off and effortlessly put it in a safe spot for your next wear! Another great thing about the clutch is that it can double as a little bag to take with you for your phone, lipgloss, and money. Totally genius and adorable. 


I love the hat and the slightly floppy summertime style. It's perfect to add on to any summer ensemble or to wear when you're at the beach laying out in a bikini. Not only is the hat a great accessory,but it is helping keep your skin safe with a UPF 50+ rating. 




Here are the other color options! I adore the green and I think it would like great on anyone with dark hair. The retail price is $25, therefore making the Pack A Hat perfect for vacation and for everyday use whether it's for yourself or for a friend.



Romper: Kohl's Shoes: Payless Ring: Kate Spade Earrings: Original Piece Hat: Dorfman Pacific 

I paired my hat with this fun black and white romper. The hat provided a perfect amount of shade and added an air of mystery to my look. I complimented the black hat with a vibrant red lip.

If you would like to purchase one of these hats for yourself or for a friend you can check them out here! I highly suggest that you guys purchase one of these! Let me know if you all end up buying one! 

I hope you guys had a lovely weekend! 
Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah






7 comments:

  1. This hat is adorable! The clutch is such a smart way to be able to pack it all up.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it makes traveling so easy! Thanks!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea! I love them and the bag is lovely in itself xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, great post! Have a lovely day ;D

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ohh I would love to follow you if you'd do the same for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO