Monday, July 21, 2014

Kate Spade Purchase

Hello fashionistas!

Savannah here. Savannah who has been more than absent on the blogosphere.. House sitting, vacationing, and working has really made this girl busy! I wanted to share an exciting new purchase that I recently made with you all. 


I just bought my first Kate Spade purse. This is the Caden in the color Brightest. I started working at Kate Spade a little over a month ago and I had been eyeing this for all of my shifts. I'm so glad that I bought it! It's a great bag and is perfect for summer. 

I want to piece together a vacation post to share all of my cruise photos with you guys, hopefully I'll get around to it later this week.

I hope you guys are well!

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah

2 comments:

  1. what a stunning bag! i love the color of it so much! its so perfect for the summer :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO