Saturday, July 17, 2010

EOTD

Hello followers(: I just thought I would do a quick eye of the day post. I used my new Stila products.

For my eyes: Kitten all over the lid, Smog in the outer corner and crease, Stone right before Smog. I used the Smudge Pot in black for my eyeliner (I love it!) and Lash Visor mascara. For primer I used my Victoria Secrets Beauty Rush cream shadow (now discontinued) in a gold shade that I don't really remember the name. Here are some pictures. All but the primer are Stila products.













Hope you guys like, I will do a review after I use the products some more.


XXOO

Savannah

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO