Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mini ULTA Haul

Hey girlies as promised here is my mini (under 20 bucks!) ULTA haul.



1.) Essence eyeshadow palette- $2.99
2.) Sally Hansen Hard as Nails polish in 'Dahlia'- $2.29
3.) NYX Runway Collection palette in 'Secret World'- $9.99





Swatches are in the same order as in the palette. The 3rd color is actually a little more pigmented then pictured. I have not used these yet, but I am looking forward to (and really you can't beat $2.99!).




This is the NYX palette in 'Secret World'.


These are swatches of the top row.


And these are swatches of the bottom row.

This is the look I created today using the first 4 colors from the top row.


It reminds me a lot of a sunset. I thought they NYX shadows were incredibly pigmented and I will be buying another of these palettes (they had like 6 or so different ones).

Until next time(:

XXOO

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO