Thursday, November 25, 2010

Inspired By: Blair Waldorf (aka Leighton Meester)




Hey dolls!
Twas the night before Black Friday and I'm not letting myself sleep. I'm afraid that I won't be able to wake myself up so here I am doing a little post!

My all time favorite shows is Gossip Girl.
I love the fashion, the scandals, the cast but, most of al the fashion!♥

Leighton Meester's character Blair is probably my favorite character.
I love her bold, preppy, classic style.


This was so Jackie O to me that I fell head over heels in love with this dress! I really like the bold polka-dots, she wears it so effortlessly. It has a classic vintage feel to it.
This was from the first episode of season 4.


I can't remember what season this is from. I think it's from the current season but, I could be wrong.
I love her hair when it's curled, it looks so chic on her. Her makeup is all bronzed on the eyes, light flush on the cheeks, and subtle red lippies. She is gorgeous!


How can there be a Blair/Leighton post without an infamous headband?
Pre-Gossip Girl times (how did we survive?) I was already obsessed with headbands.
They are the perfect accessory and they make it look like you put a lot of effort into your hair.
Blair always wears hers on the right side, I used to wear mine on the left and then I changed to the right. (:


So here's a short rundown on how to make yourself more Blair:

Headbands, they'll never fail you. Don't go Gaga crazy, just something chic.
♥ A little vintage flair will go a long way to making you look put together and classic.
♥ Soft makeup will make you look done up but not overdone.
♥ Something bold to make your look pop and make you shine. I suggest one statement piece, not five.


XXOO


Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO