Thursday, November 25, 2010

These Shoes Might Be Made for Walking but..




They might make your feet sore!
Hello lovelies!
Last week my mom and I were in Ross and I found some adorable ankle boots!
They were about $22 I think. My mom bought them for me.
Thank you mommy! And yes, I call my mom mommy!



Side view/front view


Yeah, in case you were wondering I took these pictures on top of my dresser. The lighting was good..

I like these because they aren't tiny, thin heels. They are more stacked. They make me look really tall (well they are 4 inches high!) so that makes my legs look thinner. Which I quite like.

Yesterday I was talking about my blog to my mom and then my mom made a joke that I needed another outlet to get all of my thoughts out. She's right, I do tend to talk a lot.
My best friend isn't all into the beauty/fashion thing and sometimes my mom just wants me to shut up! My sister is less girly so I really did need somewhere to blather about fashion and beauty.
Anyways, thanks for following, commenting, and listening to me blab! I love you guys!


XXOO


Savannah


9 comments:

  1. Those are ADORABLE! sometimes you just find the best things at ross. I got some ankle boots as well this past week. :)

    Just also wanted to let you know that you're one of my favorite bloggers!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's really hit and miss sometimes.

    You are too sweet! You're one of my favorite bloggers as well!


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Savannah! Love the boots, especially since the heel is thicker, I hate having thin heels because they get damaged easily. :) I wish I had a Ross near me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are gorgeous! I can't believe they were only 22 bucks! Awesome! Yey for your mommy! ( I call mine "mommy", too) :D

    ~Caro~
    caroleena85.blogspot.com
    PS: I think I just made your day! I'm a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those ankle boots are adorable. I know exactly what you mean when you say that your friends aren't into fashion. Its nice to find a whole blogging community who loves clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting & following me back! ;) From what I've seen on your blog, your lips must be about the same color as mine...I have really red natural lips and found it incredibly hard to find a good nude covering lipstick w/o it looking like a concealer on me... creme d'nude has just the right opacity for me! I think it would look gorgeous on you! :)

    ~Caro~
    caroleena85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute! I'm still trying to find a perfect pair of black ankle boots for this season >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ necessary★nails - I agree, thin heels are easily breakable and not as supportive on your feet!

    @ Caro - I do love good deals! I always call my mom mommy I'm not sure why! Thanks for letting me know about the lipstick!

    @ mermaidsandmacabre - It's like a whole group of people who get what you're into! It's great(:

    @ Rinny- It took me awhile to find something I really liked and these hit the spot! Good luck!


    Thanks for commenting girls!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO