Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day Haul






Hello fashionistas!

I just thought I would share what I bought today (and my mom bought for me).

Ross
It's a Jessica Simpson bag and I'm in LOVE with it. This is one of my birthday presents, I told my mom to hold on to it until my birthday. First I had to share it with you guys!

Here's it with the long strap.


Ross
This was from New York and Company (which I love that store).

At Costco I also picked up a pair of dark jeggings (which surprisingly look nice on) and a pair of jeans. Nothing super special. So I didn't picture these.


Ulta
This is in the shade 'Almost Famous'.

Just In Case
By the way sorry for the poor phone pictures, my other camera was dead and I couldn't find any batteries.


NYX- Yogurt

At my ULTA there was a 2 for $10 going on select OPI polishes.
These are the two I chose.


*Image take from Google Images

This is 'Cajun Shrimp'



* Image taken from Google Images

This is Charged Up Cherry



That's all for now because I am off to work on my science fair board and journal. The whole thing is due on Monday. My partner is doing the conclusion and the research paper.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm so happy that it's Friday!


XXOO


Savannah


6 comments:

  1. LOVE your new bag!! And the Charged Up Cherry nail polish looks like a really cute color :D

    xoxo
    Ai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag! So cute with the long strap. Happy early birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul, the bag is really cute! I hear a lot of good things about the NYX jumbo eye pencils; it looks really creamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bag and I love Cajun Shrimp! I'm all about the bright nails for the fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your haul!! I see that you finally got some Essence polishes! You'll love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the J. Simpson bag very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO