Sunday, February 20, 2011

She Smiles With Her Eyes and Laughs With Her Soul





Hey fashionistas!
Sorry for not posting the past couple of days, I was on a mini vacation with my mom!
We went to North Carolina for three days to see Bon Jovi (pictures to come!) so, I've been busy!
I wore this on Friday when I went shopping with Melissa and my family.
Yes, these pictures were taken in the doctors office that morning! My mom had an appointment and I needed some outfit pictures and the doctor took forever!
That's the reason I look so washed out in these pictures.








Hope you don't mind the silly pictures!

Shirt: Forever 21
Tank tip: Aeropostale
Skirt: Coldwater Creek
Shoes: Aerosoles
Sunglasses: ?
Ring: Forever 21


I had slept in braids and curled my hair in the morning, then took my top layers and teased them and pulled them back with a clear elastic. Then I just put the rest of my hair in a ponytail.
Very simple.

I probably won't be posting tomorrow because I have a big biology test that I need to do well on, so I'll be studying away!
Send some good thoughts my way on Friday!


Hope you're well!

XXOO


Savannah




PS: The title has no real rhyme or reason, I just came up with it on the fly!
I was thinking about America's Next Top Model and how Tyra always talks about smiling with your eyes!
Hehe(:

2 comments:

  1. Wow lovely outfit!! Love your sweet smile and hair too <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so classy! Love the silly pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO