Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Day in Pictures- March 13th, 2011




Hello my lovelies(:
Happy Sunday to you all, I will try to keep my chattiness to a minimum in this post! I love to talk/type/blog/chat so this may be a toughie!





1.) I woke up late due to the time change (11 am!) and I wasn't hungry until like 1 so, I thought cereal wouldn't be appropriate! I decided to make a smoothie.
It has strawberry yogurt, blackberries, ice, milk, and some Equal in it.
Mmmmmmmm!
It was so good that I am going to make one for breakfast tomorrow.

2.) I've always watched Gossip Girl but, I'd never read the books until now. My best friend Mel read them and has been lending them to me. This is the second in the series and I finished it today! The books are oh so different from the show in case you were wondering.
Also, this is where the title from an outfit post came from.

3.) My mom and I decided to go walk the Vilano Bridge today with our dog Colby. This was taken at the beach after we walked (not on the beach, obviously).
Oh Mr. Colby is a handsome boy!

4.) I snapped a picture of the intracoastal while we were driving back over the Vilano Bridge.
It was a beautiful day in Saint Augustine, 73 degrees and not a cloud in the sky!

5.) We went grocery shopping after walking the bridge and I decided to snap a pic in the produce aisles! Hehe(=
We picked up lots of fruits and veggies. Tonight (as per my request) we are having kebabs.


I'm going to try to do a post now and put it up tomorrow because my grandpa and his girlfriend are going to be in town Monday and Tuesday.
So, if I don't post much this week, sorry!


Have a great week, lots of love!


XXOO



Savannah


5 comments:

  1. Great breakfast! My husband loves to juice but he never does smoothies! Your dog is too cute. I love to watch Gossip Girl just to see what they are wearing! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dog :)

    xoxo
    http://dontcallmyname-gaga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That smoothie sounds so good!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool blog! why am i now just finding u??? weird...lol! love this blog, new follower for sure :)


    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO