Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Recap.

Hello fabulous readers!
I thought I'd do a little hodge podge what my weekend was type of post. 


My best friend Melissa texted me yesterday and told me about the buy one get one Starbucks holiday beverage deal from 2-5 today.  Mom and I went and cashed in on it! I got a delicious carmel brulee latte.


Colby seems to think that he's allowed on my bed at 9 in the morning to wake me up. He's not. That would be me trying to block out the light and go back to sleep in the background. Mom tried to check on me when she woke up, instead Colby decided to wake me up! He is a warm snuggle bug. Only more like a snuggle beast.


Over the weekend there was a band garage sale to raise money. Lily and I needed community service hours, so we went and helped out. We got 8 hours done! Lily wanted to do a little height comparison, to the left is my mom. Lily is an entire head taller than both of us.
 #shortyforlife


This last picture was actually taken last weekend, but I thought it was too funny not to share! Dad decided to pose with this giant, soft bear while we were at Marshalls and I was cracking up. 


I ended up not going downtown with my friends on Saturday because I had been up since 5 for volunteering; I was so exhausted I couldn't imagine going out! Instead I stayed at home, watched some One Tree Hill, and then went to bed super early. I slept like a rock last night. Best night of sleep ever.

I think I'm coming down with something, my throat is really sore, I have  headache, and I'm stuffed up. This is not good because a.) I have a chemistry test on Tuesday and b.) Thanksgiving and being around all my family. I really hope I get over this as soon as possible!


Have a good week! I'm so thankful that this week will only be a two day week for me.


XXOO

Savannah


1 comment:

  1. Chloe sleeps with me lol. I wouldnt have it any other way! lmao! Great weekend love! Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO