Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Preppy Princess

Hello my fabulous fashionistas!
Sorry for not posting the past few days, I've been busy and sick. Busy + sick = the worst combination ever (and a sleepy Savannah)! 

I wore this outfit to school on Monday and thought I'd share it with you all.

I was feeling preppy, so I paired this mock layered sweater with my camel blazer and pencil skirt. For a little sass I added my black chunky heels. It needed a bit of sparkle, hence the hair clip. 


 Top: Kohls Blazer and Shoes: Target Pencil skirt: Coldwater Creek Ring: mom's Earrings: Forever 21




Today was the start of my Thanksgiving break. I spent majority of it on the couch because when I woke up I knew my cold had made the transition into a sinus infection. After my dad got home from work he took me to the CVS Minute Clinic; my doctor was out of town. Like I  had suspected it was another sinus infection! After that we went to the mall. My dad bought another pair of Cole Haan shoes and I bought some self tanner and lotion at Bath and BodyWorks. Then we went to Harry's, a local seafood restaurant, and had a delicious dinner. 
Tomorrow Dad, Colby (the dog), and I are going to drive to my Nana's to meet up with my mom, sister, uncle, aunt, and cousin for Thanksgiving. 


Have a great Thanksgiving!


XXOO


Savannah


2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! And Happy Thanksgiving Doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that combination. It's trendy and so appropriate for school or work. You look darling as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO