Monday, November 28, 2011

Wish List 2011

Hello fashionistas!
I was in a mad rush to get out the door this morning, I was running extremely late (yet managed to make it to school on time) so I didn't get to take any outfit pictures. 
I decided I would do a little wish list post for my birthday/Christmas.



Very Hollywood by Michael Kors. Not only do I love love love the packaging, but it smells fantastic too! 


Lauren Conrad blazer at Kohls, I've been wanting a pink blazer for awhile, and I adore this one!

I also like this other Lauren Conrad jacket at Kohls.



I'm a huge fan of Victoria's Secret PINK Boyfriend sweatpants. I want these ones in black! So cute. 



MAC's Woodwinked eyeshadow, such a beautiful, versatile color! 


I've wanted Nars' Orgasm blush for FOREVER. My mom has it and it is such a great blush! Truly one of a kind and possibly the most talked about blush in makeup community!



Urban Decay's Mariposa palette is gorgeous! This would be a lovely little addition to my collection.


I've been wanting to pick this up for awhile! You can find it here.


I've been wanting a monogram necklace for quite some time! I would want it to be S to the left, C in the middle, and P at the right. It's so perfect!


The other specialized necklace I've been wanting for years now is just a classic name necklace, a la Carrie Bradshaw (love Sex and the City)! Obviously I would want it to say Savannah.


Other things not mentioned here that I'm personally on the hunt for are "pizza toe" black pumps or kitten heels, a new wallet, and a red blazer. These are just things that I'm going to have yet to find the perfect one that I want!


What's on your wish list this year? Any of the same things as me?

Have a great week!

XXOO

Savannah

2 comments:

  1. I need one that says Stefanie (name necklace that is) Great list hun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I want Micheal Kors Very Hollywood Perfume too :] The bottle is so fancy and chic.

    I love NARS beauty product, I want a bronzer from them for xmas

    great list

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO