Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Trendy Tweed

Hello fashionistas!
The weather has finally cooled down here and I cannot be happier!
I got to wear this jacket that I (well my mom) bought for me last spring when it was on sale at Coldwater Creek. I wore this to school on Tuesday. 

Top: American Eagle Jacket: Coldwater Creek Jeans: JcPenny Shoes: Ninewest Earrings and bracelet: Forever 21 



I decided that this artsy, tweed, colorful jacket needed a black background, hence the black shirt, flower earrings, bracelet, and heels! I thought the chain link bracelet contrasted with the ladylike softness of the jacket. 

For my makeup I went with a daytime smoky eye and my natural lip color. Sorry for not having any close up pictures of my face, my camera was not cooperating with my mom that morning. 


Today I had my High Q districts match. Our junior varsity team won one match and lost the second one. My best friend, Lily, was on fire! I played varsity (and was the captain) we sadly lost by one question and a bonus, so close! I'll post outfit pictures from that sometimes this week!


Tomorrow I have a French test, history test on imperialism, and a math quiz. Not looking forward to all the studying I have to do tonight! 


Tomorrow marks one week until my birthday and the start of December! 

Have a great day!


XXOO

Savannah

4 comments:

  1. Stunning. I saw a jacket like this while thrifting last week. I should have gotten it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is AMAZING. I'm in love with colors and pattern!

    I hope all your tests and quizzes go well. :)

    xo, gina

    anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous that you have the luxury of pairing a tweed blazer with sandals!

    OMG--the weather must be gorgeous out in FL :)

    That blazer has such great colors that really go with your jeans super cute and fashion forward

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO