Monday, April 9, 2012

Cheery Easter Brunch Outfit

Hello fashionistas!
For Easter the family and I went out to brunch at the Hyatt. I love going out on Easter because it is a great reason to get dressed up in adorable, cheery dresses. I did not waste this opportunity to whip out the hot pink dress that my Nana bought me a few months ago! I had been saving it for this exact occasion. 







Dress & bracelet: Belk Jacket: JCP Shoes: Aerosoles 

I love the pink shade of this dress. So bright and it makes quite a statement! The subtle textured polka dots make me extremely happy because of my polka dot obsession. I like the neckline of this dress because it's low enough to be feminine, but high enough that I don't have to wear a tank-top to avoid any unladylike situations! The ruffles are super cute, I'm glad that they didn't make the ruffles a different color; multicolored ruffles would've been too much! I wore it with my jean blazer because I thought it would be cold at brunch- it was! Paired with my favorite black wedges and classic silver bracelet. 





I kept my hair and makeup very simple. Went with my stand by neutral smokey eye with loads of mascara. 
I wore my hair straight because I didn't feel like curling it. It was super windy over the weekend and I didn't want to spend the time curling it for it to be all wind whipped.

I spent the day enjoying my final day of spring break with my best friend, Lily. Great way to end my break.
I promise I'll do a spring break snapshot post this week, many pictures to share with you all! It has been a fabulous spring break. Seriously dreading going back to school tomorrow. Can't I just sleep in and relax forever?

XXOO

Savannah





5 comments:

  1. what a pretty dress! you look so girly and fresh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color on you and your hair and makeup is gorgeous as always! Hope you are well Sweetie! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress, such a great color pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO