Saturday, April 7, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy #1

Hello fashionistas!
I've noticed a blogging trend called posting about different things that make them happy.
I decided I'd take a wing at it and every few weeks I'll do another edition of things that make me happy.

25 things that make for a smiling Savannah 


^ cue a happy picture of me. 


1.) New lipstick
2.) A good haircut
3.) Candles- especially candles from Bath and Body Works
4.) Laughing until I cry 
5.) When my best friends are automatically on my level
6.) Sassy conversations
6.) The movie Horrible Bosses
7.) When people play with my hair 
8.) Snuggies- they are incredibly comfortable
9.) Days where I don't leave my jim-jams 
10.) Reading books, magazines, blogs
11.) Trying out new recipes 
12.) When my mom comes home from shopping with little presents for me
13.) Singing badly (because singing well and on tune isn't an option for me)
14.) When I receive mail or packages
15.) Snuggling with my dog or cat
16.) Pictures of my friends and family
17.) The feeling you get after you do really well on an exam
18.) Forehead kisses
19.) Dolce and Gabana Light Blue perfume
20.) Windy days
21.) Not having homework 
22.) Good morning texts or calls
23.) Putting on silly voices
24.) Chelsea Lately 
25.) My readers and their lovely comments that brighten my day

Do we have any of these happy things in common? Drop me a line and let me know!

I'm off to go make some lunch and watch a movie.

Have a wonderful Easter!

I'm going out to brunch with my family and will be enjoying my second to last day before school starts back up!

XXOO

Savannah

5 comments:

  1. D&G light blue is such a gorgeous smell I love it too! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yeah we do have some things in common! Particularly 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 18, and 22 ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh this post is cute! Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO