Thursday, April 5, 2012

March Favorites

Hello fashionistas!
Let me be super cliche and say that I can't believe another month has rolled on. 
How is it possible that 2012 is a 1/4 of the way over?! Summer will be here in a blink of the eye.
I thought I'd share the products that I was in love with during March. 


ELF Golden Bronzer
OPI Charged Up Cherry
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails
Olay Luscious Embrace body lotion
Beauty Rush Glampagne cream eyeshadow
Kate Moss for Rimmel London lipstick in 12
Too Faced Romantic Eye palette 



Left to right:  Soulmates, Kiss the Bride, Bouquet Toss, I do, Cut the Cake, Honeymoon, Unveil, First Dance, Ever After

I adore this entire palette. Especially the shades Soulmate, I Do, Cut the Cake, First Dance, Honeymoon, and Ever After.
Okay, who am I kidding, all the shades are incredible. I really need to do a look for the blog with these! I always forget to snap pictures before school.  For my full review, click here


Left to right: ELF Golden Bronzer, Rimmel London lipstick in 12, & Beauty Rush's cream shadow in Glampagne

I've been using ELF's Golden Bronzer for quite awhile, I just recently started it using it almost daily. I like the healthy, sunny glow my face has after I apply it. Sometimes I like to play up my lips and put a bit of this right above my cupid's bow, it creates an illusion of even fuller lips. 

Rimmel London's Kate Moss lipstick line is great. I'm bummed that I didn't buy more shades! 12 is a vibrant candy coral that lasts for quite awhile on your lips. It's also doesn't dry out my lips, which is very important!

Another product that I've had in my beauty arsenal for an eternity is Beauty Rush's cream eyeshadows. 
Prior to forking over $18 for Urban Decay's primer potion I used this cream shadow as my base. After using UDPP for over 2 years I can confidently say that this product does the exact same job at a fraction of the price. My eyeshadow stays put all day. I also think that the Glampagne shade is akin to Urban Decay's Sin primer potion. Only problem is that I don't think that Victoria Secret's still sells these. I did a quick Google search and found them on All Cosmetics Wholesale.


OPI Charged Up Cherry (sorry for the blurriness, camera wouldn't cooperate)! 
I just love the neon pink this polish brings to my toes, very fun! 
The Sally Hansen Hard as Nails top coat is the bomb, my polish stays put for over a week. 

Last but not least, Olay's Luscious Embrace body lotion! I'm completely obsessed with the scent it's said to have crush orchid extract in it. It smells amazing and it is incredibly moisturizing. Next time you need to pick up a new body lotion, check this out stuff out!

Can anyone else believe that tomorrow is Friday? My spring break has blown by! Tomorrow new guy is coming into town, very excited. 
What are you all doing for Easter? My family and I are all going out to brunch at the Hyatt. I have the cutest dress to wear, will definitely share outfit pictures with you all! 

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah


5 comments:

  1. Love your favorites! You totally reminded me that I didn't feature any nail polish in mine! Oh my oh my!! Loving the colors in that too faced palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we the same person? Haha, I love your favorites. I'm obsessed with the Romantic Eye palette (as you know!), and that ELF Golden Bronzer is one of my stand-bys. I keep meaning to pick up one of the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, too, and this shade might be the one I try. Too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that lipstick and I have that pallet too so many color colors !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the kate moss lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO