Friday, June 8, 2012

2 Year Blog Anniversary!

Hello fashionistas!
Today marks my two year blogging anniversary and I feel like the time has just flown by
I started this blog back in the summer before freshmen year and now it's the summer before junior year. I chose the numbers 2014 because that year seemed so far away, it's the year I'll graduate high school, and now I'm realizing that it isn't that far away at all. 

So cute, I seriously fell in love with this picture and thought it would be perfect for this post! 

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the amazing people and companies I've come into contact with from this blog. You all are so sweet and have touched my life in a very special way and I hope that I've had some sort of an impact on you all. You all are what makes me keep blogging.

I feel like I've grown up with this blog and that my style has definitely become all my own. I honestly feel like I've become more in tune with what I like and dislike because of blogging. It's taught me that sometimes you have to follow your own heart and not listen to everyone else's opinions. Sometimes you aren't going to love the new 'it' trend and that's a-okay. We're all individuals and we aren't all always going to mesh. Putting myself out here to be judged by others hasn't always been easy. I've had my share of rude comments, but it has taught me that everyone has their own opinions and that you can't let the harsh things people say get you down. Haters gonna hate and the fact of the matter is that you have to ignore it. 

If anyone reading this has ever considered blogging, but has been too scared to start one, my advice would be that you should go for it. You have to put yourself out there and network. 
It took me awhile before I had any readers, but I still loved doing it- of course it was even better when I had actual readers! The very first comment/follower you get will forever be something you remember, no matter how large your blog grows to be. Don't be afraid, just put yourself out there. 

If you guys have suggestions of posts you would like to see more of then please put it in the comment section below! You can also tweet me @glamgirl2014 or email me at glamorousgirl2014@gmail.com .

Anyways, thanks so much for watching my blog grow, I love you all!
 I hope for many more blog-averseries. 


XXOO

Savannah



4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your milestone! I too have been blogging for a little over two years, and my style has really grown as a result. Some of the outfits I put together right now are things I would have NEVER worn in the past. Even if you don't have a huge following of readers, blogging really can give you a huge boost of confidence. Congrats again! I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO