Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Too Faced Poolside Primping Review

Hello fashionistas!
Last week I placed an order at Apothica and it came in the mail the other day, so I wanted to share what I bought with you all. I've recently become a fan of Too Faced Cosmetics and decided to order their Poolside Primping set. Living in Florida equals a lot of time spent in the water during summer and I would like to spend my time at the beach/pool looking good, so I decided why not buy a set made for that! 



It's a waterproof bag, which I love. 



This set comes with the Glamour Gloss Lip Gloss in Peek-a-Boo, Lashgasm Mascara, Pool Side Primping Makeup bag, Perfect Lips Lip Liner in Perfect Nude, Sun Bunny Bronzer, Primed and Poreless Bronze Tint Face Primer. All of these products but the Primed and Poreless Bronze Tint Face Primer are full sized. 



Left to right:

Glamour Gloss, Perfect Lips lip liner, Sun Bunny (light side) of the bronzer, Sun Bunny (dark side) of the bronzer, Sun Bunny (light and dark) mixed together. 

The bronzer provides such a warm, luminous glow to your face, and makes you look like you basked in the sun for hours. I think the lipgloss and liner give a 'my lips but better' look and have a bit of golden sheen that highlights the warmth from the bronzer.  The gloss is also a bit of a plumping gloss, I can feel my lips tingle just a bit when I put it on. I have yet to use to the mascara or the primer. If I find either of those super amazing, then I will review them! 

If you want to purchase this product, here's the link. It was only $42 and I think that is a great deal because you get 4 full-sized products, a makeup bag, and a deluxe sample sized primer. Apothica also tossed in 2 free samples. If you sign up for Apothica's newsletter then they will send you a code for 10% off your purchase. Overall, I am really happy with my purchase!

What kind of summertime products do you all use when you know you're going to be outside/in the water? 

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah




2 comments:

  1. what a great purchase. I have yet to try a primer. What does it do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and I love it I used every single thing about it !!! enjoy

    xoxo
    curves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO