Monday, November 5, 2012

A Few New Bits and Bobs.

Hello fashionistas!
I feel like I have been sporadically posting for the past month. My best friend just said to me that she's "been checking the blog twice a day for the past week and has seen no updates from me!"
Yes, you know it is time to post again when your best friend is on your case. (;

I thought I'd share the latest purchases that I've made. Just an few bits and bobs from assorted stores. 


This top is super flowy and soft. I tried it on and immediately had to have it! I can't wait to pair it with jeans and teal flats. It's from Belk. 


I normally feel like aviators give me sad, droopy eyes. I also feel like aviators are a cool girl thing and I always have felt that I could not pull them off. I finally found a pair that I can work with. I'm so excited! 
These are also from Belk. 

I recently ran out of my foundation, so I decided to try a new kind. I've liked most of ELF's studio line products, so I decided to give it a shot. I'll let you guys know how it goes! The mattifying powder and blotting sheets are just backups for when I run out of my purse powder and oil sheets. 
This was all from Target. 


I decided to pick up a few Wet n' Wild makeup goodies because who doesn't love a cheap beauty thrill? The lipstick is a bright pink with blue undertones called Don't Blink Pink. The nail polish was bought because I wanted a vampy color for my toes, it is called Lethal Injection. 


Here's the lipstick swatched. It's such a vibrant color. 


I don't know if you guys know this about me, but I really love stationary. I bought the S cards from Target because I needed just a plain stationary set to have on hand. I bought the notebook from Marshalls because I am that person who is constantly making lists and checking them twice. 


I promise promise promise not to abandon you guys again! 
Have you guys made any purchases lately? Any good sales?
Hope you are all doing well, especially those hit by Sandy.

Loads of love.

XXOO

Savannah

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO