Sunday, November 25, 2012

IKEA Purchases

Hello fashionistas!
Today I have a little interior post! My mom, sister, and I went to IKEA on Wednesday to do a little shopping. My mom just redid the office and wanted to buy a futon and a few other things for the room. I bought a couple of things while we were there because who doesn't love IKEA?.. 



I picked up a new duvet cover because the one I had had was getting kind of gross. When I found this polka dot one I knew it was meant to be! Polka dots + me = a match made in heaven! My favorite thing about this is that it's reversible. It's really comfy, if you're in the market for a new duvet then I highly suggest you check out IKEA.


I'm not sure if you guys know this about me, but I am a candle addict. My family refers to me as a 'pyro'. I constantly have candles lit. Relaxing in my room with 3 or 4 burning with a good book is my favorite way to unwind. I had finished my 2 IKEA candles, so I bought a few more. I bought a papaya candle, apple candle, vanilla candle, and a lignonberry candle. Can't wait to light them (obviously not all at the same time)! 



I also picked up a new lamp to put on my desk because I wanted a bigger one. My room doesn't have the greatest lighting when the sun goes down. I thought this black and grey one would match the duvet cover perfectly. 


Are you guys fans of IKEA? I think it is really fun to just walk around the store. I'm definitely a fan!

I cannot believe that it is the last day of Thanksgiving break! It has flown by. I'm spending my final day with my boyfriend before he goes back to college. I'll probably post a Thanksgiving picture post this week.

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love candles as well. They are so therapeutic and smell heavenly! I love your duvet polka dots are amazing :)

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO