Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sephora Splurges!

Hello fashionistas!
Today the family and I went and ran some errands/did some shopping. First we stopped off at AT&T to see about upgrading our phones because we've been up for an upgrade since April and my phone is on the verge of breaking. The hinges are super loose. Anyways, somehow we convinced my dad to get us Iphones, so my mom, sister, and I are now the proud owners of Iphones! #Finally! Well, we will be when they come in the mail. Thanks, Daddy, I'm so excited! 

After that my mom and I went over to Sephora and I *may* have splurged on some fabulous lipsticks. 
I had a spend $50 get $15 off coupon for being a Beauty Insider at Sephora, so I decided to go ahead an splurge on some products. 



 Left is Bite's Colour + shine to Go and on the right is Hourglass' Femme Rouge Velvet Creme lipstick in the shade 'Nocturnal'


The packaging is so luxurious! 



It started off as a harmless "oh I'll just try this on because I have no lipstick on" and quickly turned into a love affair. I tried to talk myself out of spending the $30 on it, but I just couldn't. My mom even told me to just splurge on it. It is the creamiest lipstick I have ever had on my lips. It is a beautiful vampy purple-pink. A perfect color for the holiday season.







Here's the Bite trio. The top swatch is lipgloss in 'Sante'. The second one is a lipstick in 'Pepper' and then the last one is another lipstick in 'Fig'. Everything is in deluxe sample size and this was $15. I'm really glad I got this because I have heard good things about this brand. 


3 comments:

  1. Ahh I've heard about this brand! Tried their foundation and didn't really like it, just didn't agree with my skin and everyone raves about it!! This lippy looks AMAZING on you though, gorgeous shade, does it make sense to say it really makes your eyes pop? :)

    http://www.fridayisforeverblog.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree that somehow it does make my eyes appear to be bluer!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. lovely colour lippys if you fancy joining in the fun on my blog - 24 giveaways in the next 24 days xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO