Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Life Update

Hello fashionistas!
I'm not really in an outfit posting mood today, so you're getting a life update. 



I finished my pottery project that I showed you guys in this post .
I'm going to use this for the art show that a local gallery does with the high schools in our county ever year. 


Beaded black tops for the win. 


Friday night my friends and I decided to have a little GNO (girl's night out). We went out for dessert and played pool. Followed by a sleepover. The next night we had another sleepover and went out for sushi. We had a really fab weekend. 


I snapped pics of my two silly pets this weekend. My cat, Java, decided to drink right out of glass full of water. He is ridiculous, his water bowl was maybe 50 feet away.
My dog, Colby, sleeps with all of his paws straight up in the air. I love that crazy boy! 


This is my current pottery project that I'm working on. The whole project will have the carved out lines like the top. The blue you see is a transfer ink paper that has a seashell pattern on it.

I'm off to the gym with my friend. Hope all is going well with you guys! 
Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah




4 comments:

  1. WOW! Your pottery project is stunning! I love the color and design...I could never make anything like it.

    And GNO's are always fun; two sleepovers in a row for the win!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to pay a visit this website and reading the views of all friends regarding this post, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.
    Also see my website: how to get my ex girlfriend back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pottery project turned out amazing!! It totally looks like an expensive piece of glass work! WOW!! Is that Lily in this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sculpture is beautiful! Great job. :) Cats are so funny with things like that. Mine at home always eats right out of his food container when we have to refill it.
    Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO