Thursday, May 12, 2011

Best Friends Outfit of the Day

Hello fashionistas,
I would like you to meet my best friend Lily.
I've featured her in some other posts but, I want to tell you more about our friendship.
We've been best friends for SIX years! I don't know how I would survive without this girl.
We have these moments that we call "mind macks" which are when one of us says/texts the same thing the other was about to say (or was saying). We can complete each other's thoughts and follow along on each other's long stories! Love you girl! Best friends FOR LIFE. 

This is exactly how we act! One of us is always laughing!
Top & tank top: Kohls Skirt: Coldwater Creek Shoes: Aerosoles Earrings: New York and Company 
I know Lily's dress is from Forever 21, that's about all I know.
I also did Lily's makeup! Sorry I didn't get an upclose of either of our faces.

What do you guys think of the my topknot? I really like them, I want to wear my hair like this to school soon.

Is it not ridiculous how much taller Lily is than me? Grr, curse her and her never ending legs! I wish I didn't have such stumpy little legs! 

I wore this to see my other best friend in a musical last Saturday. Mel, you did great!



XXOO


Savannah


9 comments:

  1. I love your hair like this! It looks so cute :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your looks! You guys are too cute :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair like that! You look gorg! :)

    xx
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl! So glad you came. AND you both looked gorg! Love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are so cute! i want them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top knot! You both look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your blog!! Youre so cute!!

    http://ifcurvescouldtalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much sweetie <3 ^^

    Love Christine ♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe...BESTIES!! I love BESTIES!! Y'all are super cute and it is so important to have that someone that is there for you when you need them. You both look super cute. I love Lily's dress and I love your hair like that! Kiah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO