Friday, January 24, 2014

Cold Weather Uniform

Hello fashionistas! 
Long time no see.. January has been an oddly busy month and taking outfit pictures has slipped my mind most mornings. The weather has been chilly down in good old Florida and I have been trying to stay warm most days. Sweaters, scarves, and boots have become staples for my cold weather uniform. I probably should have added another layer to this, but it didn't seem necessary to be sitting in classrooms all day long. 




*sorry for the poor photo quality 

Sweater: Loft Jeans: Loft Scarf: Banana Republic Boots: Aerosoles Earrings: Forever 21 Bracelet: Dillard's 

I'm loving wearing basics and adding a pop of interest with my accessories. Just a little arm candy and sparkling earrings add a dash of shimmer to my life. I absolutely love this scarf because it has a pattern of black stilettos all over it. Dressing in dark colors are slimming and this is a trick I have been using to help myself not look chunky with a bunch of layers on. 


I simply straightened my hair and spritzed it with some hairspray. I used Urban Decay Darkhorse on my upper lashline and Urban Decay Wreckage on my lower lashline with the Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Whiskey smudged in the outer corner. I topped my lashes with a few coats of mascara and out the door I went! 


Yesterday I ran a few miles after school and then headed over to the beach to watch the sunset with my best friend. A good way to end the day! 

Thank the Lord that it's the weekend! Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah



2 comments:

  1. Wow - I honestly think this is your best look. I adore the scarf. You look incredible and happy and glowing - the sunset is also absolutely breathtaking xx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO