Saturday, June 21, 2014

Life Update

Hello fashionistas!
I wanted to do a little update because I haven't blogged since last weekend. On Wednesday I had all four of my impacted wisdom teeth removed.


 Needless to say I have been doing nothing but sleeping and eating ice cream. I have the best friends a girl could ask for because they have all either stopped to sit with me or sent me messages to check in on me. And of course I have my wonderful mother setting alarms to make sure I get all of the medicines on time. I swear she could run the world.
My life has been anything but glamorous these past couple of days! I best be feeling better by Monday because I start a new job! Exciting details will be shared later. 

Miss you guys! I think I'm going to have to go take another snooze. 

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah

4 comments:

  1. Ooo ouch. Wisdom removals are never pleasant. I looked like a bruised chipmunk for days.. and all I could eat was mushed up banana!!

    Wishing you a speedy recovery and also lots of luck for your new job you started today! I hope it went really well <3


    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also looked like a little bruised chipmunk! I'm so glad that it's over! And the job is going splendidly! Thank you so much!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Ouch, hope you feel better! I was lucky enough to have one side out at a time, so I could sort of chew. At least you have a good excuse to eat ice cream for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good excuse! Thank you so much!
      xxx

      Delete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO