Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm So Sorry!

Hey chickadees, I am oh so sorry for not posting last week! I was just superrrrrr busy.
But I'm back! And here are a few posts you can look forward to in the near future:
1.) Hard Candy blush and bronzer review
2.) Stila 'Road to Radiance' review
3.) The Stila thing I bought at Costco (it doesn't really have a name)
4.) July favorites
5.) A nail of the day with the new Revlon 'Minted' polish that I bought (and I ♥ the color)
6.) An outfit of the day (I have some pictures from when I was on vacation)

And I am hoping to hit 50 followers soon, so whenever that happens I will have a giveaway! Yeahhhh buddy(:

Thanks for following and commenting!


XXOO

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO