Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crazy HTML!

Hey girlies! I thought I would let you know just in case you happened to see my blog earlier tonight and were wondering what happened to it! I was messing around with my background and trying to make the header longer and what I got was a huge, hot mess! Somehow i had like one fourth of the background in this salmon pink (I tried to revert back to previous settings and... well it didn't work!) and the other three fourths of it was the background I wanted. Oh the HTML/CSS just went crazy, I still don't understand what I did to make it happen! So if you came across my blog earlier, well know you know why it was so crazy looking! Luckily my dad knows a lot about computers (he works with computers) so he was able to magically fix it! Gotta love good ole' dad! ♥


XXOO


Savannah

3 comments:

  1. congrats!
    after a buzzilion of attempts to fix one of my posts that somehow got huuuge gaps in it. So after a "magic spell" - "Stupid blogger!" I just opened up an html editing in the post and deleted everything that seemed unnecessary
    well. not everything out of that turned out to be unnecessary - but I decided it's better to add something missing than to get stuck with something you don't need

    ReplyDelete
  2. well apparently I'm still very emotional about this issue hence the lack of grammar! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I was near tears, I was like I worked so hard to get it how I wanted it and now I clicked one wrong thing and it's all gone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO