Friday, August 6, 2010

Nails of the Day

Hey girlies! I just thought I would do a quick post and then I'm off to do some laundry and then my nails (as I just took off what you're about to see). Oh and I really need to keep reading Ender's Game so that will be done right while I'm all snuggled up in my comfy bed!






I still have on my Nailene nails in So Natural (which I love!).
I did a base coat.
I did 2 coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Dahlia. One coat would've been fine if I hadn't had the So Natural nails on because you could see the white tips.
I used LA Colors nail art polish stuff (not too sure on how to describe these!) in black to make a line and silver glitter to go over it.
After all of that I used a top coat.

I had it on for 4 1/2 days (I took it off tonight, I just wanted a new color). I'm not sure what I will do next, but I did buy a Pure Ice polish a couple weeks ago in this grey/silver color. Maybe I'll use that.

Thanks for following and commenting!

XXOO

Savannah

6 comments:

  1. I love the colour, I've never tried Sally Hansen before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour!
    - Beth x
    http://www.beautymarked24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Lane :) and Beth.- Yeah I really like it, and the brush is easy to work with.

    @ paws and pockets- I like Sally Hansen, I have a couple other ones from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color! So pretty :) Can't go wrong with sally hansen!

    xoxo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gina- True that! You just can't go wrong with SH and it isn't very expensive. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO