Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Outfit of the Day and Eye Makeup of the Day 11/2/10


Hello fashionistas!
A look was requested my one of my lovely followers using my "Traditional" palette by LA Colors.
Here's what I usually do.


In case you were wondering this is the Traditional palette below


First I take a primer (I use VS creme shadows).
Then I put Stila's Kitten all over my lid.
Then I took the 2nd brown in the 2nd row and put it in my midtone.
Next, I took the last brown in the 2nd row and put it in my crease/outer corner.
Then I took Stila's smudge pot in black (a holy grail product to me) and put it on my upper lashline and winged it out (the wing was thicker than I wanted).
After that I took Rimmel's LashMaxx and put that on my top lashes and put a coat of Maybelline's Falsies over that.
After this (this is optional) I took a bit of my VS creme shadow and put in on the outer corner of my lower lash line.
Then over the creme shadow I put a teal-y blue color from the Sleek Original palette for a POP of color.



It's really simple and an easy to wear everyday look.


Here's what I wore with it.

I'm not sure why blogger is making this photo so small. I had it on the 'large' setting. Sorry!

Tank: Kohls
Shirt: JCP
Jeans: Levis (sorry they weren't pictured!)
Shoes: I wore some simple metallic gladiators (not pictured)
Necklace: Forever 21


That's all for now.


XXOO


Savannah



6 comments:

  1. THanks sooo much for doing this! This look is so gorgeous, I'm totally copying you! Where is the teal you are refering to in the sleek palette? Is it the second from the right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PoorCollgeStudent- Yes I've used that teal and I've used the bright blue. I like both. And your welcome!

    @Curves ahead makeup - Thank you(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful <3

    xoxo Christine

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the bronzey colors on you; it really flatters your skintone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty look =) really suits you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO