Sunday, January 2, 2011

Versatile Blog Award


Hey fashionistas, I was given the versatile blogger award by the lovely *Starsglittermagic*


Rules for the award
Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
Share 7 things about yourself and answer another 10 questions.
Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
Leave your recipient a note telling them about the award.

Seven VERY random things about me!
1. I've been best friends with my best friend since the 4th grade.
2. I've seen every episode of Dawsons Creek, Gilmore Girls, and Desperate Housewives. TV-aholic much?
3. Not many of my friends know about my blog.
4. I like my stuff to be all nice and organized.
5. I kind of hold grudges but, I'm slowly learning to let go and let the people that once hurt me back into my life.
6. I get stressed out really easily.
7. I complain a lot. Sometimes for no reason.

10 questions
1. why did you create this blog?
I created this blog because I needed a place to talk about beauty and fashion because my best friend just doesn't get my addiction!

2. what kind of blogs do you follow?
Fashion, beauty, some cooking, some traveling.

3. favourite makeup brand
Well I quite enjoy Stila.

4. favourite clothing brand
Don't really have a favorite. I like Kohls, Forever 21, New York and Company, and many other stores!

5. indispensable makeup product
Um, I guess powder or concealer. Or lipgloss.
Okay, another random fact I suck at making choices for these types of posts!

6. favourite colour
Purple (then pink, blue,)

7. favourite perfume
DKNY Be Delicious is very delicious!

8. favourite film
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
Also I love anything with Julia Roberts.

9. what country would you like to visit and why?
France, I'm taking French now and I think it would an amazing experience.

10. make the last question yourself and answer - what is your makeup pet peeve?
I hate people who ring a bunch of black liner on the water line for no point. Also unblended foundation.

I tag:


That's all for now!

XXOO


Savannah

7 comments:

  1. Big congrats on the award! You definitely deserve it... I just stumbled across your blog and there are soooo many interesting posts it's hard to know where to start. Hurrah for labels, eh? :)

    I'm insanely nosy so it was really interesting to read the answers to your 10 questions. And your answer to number 10? I absolutely couldnt agree more! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @All Made Up- Aww thanks! And those are my BIGGEST pet peeves, along with bad lipstick!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You are gorgeous girl and great blogger!

    xo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ramona- Aw thanks! You are so sweet, you leave the sweetest comments!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award - you deserve it hun! And thank's for passing it on :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your answer to number 10! I also hate people who put eyeliner for no reason! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with your biggest pet peeve. It is so bad when foundation isn't blended! Thanks for passing along the award to me :) your blog is very cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO