Monday, March 5, 2012

February Favorites

Hello fashionistas!
I decided that I would post my February favorites today. I just realized that I use a lot of products. I mean seriously, so many beauty products. I think I need to join Beauty Addicts Anonymous. 
"Hi my name is Savannah and I like luxurious beauty products. I also love adorable packaging." 


Anyways, this month I've been loving a lot of things!
Left to right top row:
Redken Rewind 06, Fox in a Box blush in Hot Flash, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, Oscar Blandi Hair Lift, True Blue Spa Glow and Steady self tanner
Bottom row:
Essence polish in Just in Case, Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Fuschia, Urban Decay Mariposa palette

Redken Rewind 06 has been a great styling paste to use after I curl my hairs. Very pliable which results in my hair looking good.
Fox in a Box blush in Hot Flash has basically been in my collection for months and I just now fell in love with it. I really just like to mix the top two colors (tan and peach) together for a warm peach glow.
Dolce & Gabbana is my new go-to scent (also my mom's new go-to scent, she's been using it like no tomorrow)! It's so fresh and clean. Great spring scent.
The Oscar Blandi Hair Lift serum is ah-mazing. A little bit applied at my roots before I blow dry my hair gives me a lot of volume. 
Glow and Steady self tanner has been great for this weird, faux-spring weather. If I feel like wearing a dress I just put on some of this the night before and my legs instantly look tanner. 
Essence's nail polish in Just in Case has been my go-to toe color for awhile now. It needs only two coats and I love the mini bottle. 
Revlon's Colorburst lipsticks are great, check out my review here
My cousin bought me the Mariposa palette for Christmas because she saw that I had wanted it on my blog wishlist. I've been loving the neutral colors and the green shade. Will definitely be reviewing this later. 


The shades I'm loving in this palette are the third (Skimp) and fifth (Wreckage) ones on top and the 2nd ( Money), 4th (Spotlight), and 5th (Limelight) ones on the bottom.



I'm off to go work on some homework. Then the family and I are going out to dinner. 
I felt like this Monday lasted twenty years. This is going to be a long week!

Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah

2 comments:

  1. I always love looking at your favorite products. I love seeing what's out there to try! You always have good recommendations :)

    xo, gina

    anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO