Thursday, March 1, 2012

Geometric Black

Hello fashionistas!
This outfit post is really late, but I was debating on whether or not to even put it up here. I didn't like how the pictures turned out, but alas it is going up because I liked the outfit!


Excuse the blurriness.

This picture is awkward..
Not a real smile and my hair is not perfectly placed.

Blazer and tank top: Kohls Top: Old Navy Jeans: JCP Shoes: JCP/Nine and Co. Bracelet: Belk Necklace: Tiffany & Co. 

My best friend helped pick out this outfit, she said she wanted some blog credit. So Lily, this is just for you!

I absolutely love the black and white chevron pattern of this shirt and it's asymmetrical factor makes it look really fresh! Quite a geometric look I had going on. 
I wanted a pop of color in this outfit, so I slipped on my blue heels. 
Kept the accessories simple with my two favorite pieces! 

I am so happy that it's Friday tomorrow! Tomorrow the best friend, Melissa, is coming over and then going to this art gallery/award show opening with me. I have a vase in it, but I don't think it's going to win anything. 
On Saturday we foolishly signed up to do an all day world language festival. I still need to finish memorizing the french poem that I have to recite. We have to be at school by 7, so bestie sleepover! Saturday will be a very, very long day! 

Anyways, I'm off to go have dinner!
Loads of love!

XXOO

Savannah

4 comments:

  1. Love that black and white top and your hair looks super cute! Have fun with your homies!! lol Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE your awkward picture! Its really cute and natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute! i love this look on you so pretty!

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fashionistas! I love hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/requests make sure to ask! I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
XXOO